We believe that a strong parent/teacher partnership is key to your child’s success. Communication through backpack notes, emails, text messages, weekly newsletters, a monthly school calendar and various social media apps keep parents informed and in contact with teachers. We hold parent teacher conferences once a year and are always available to answer any questions throughout the school year.
All of Magdalen’s Preschool staff members:
- Have been fingerprinted and have had background checks completed through the state of Michigan.
- Are required to complete 16 clock hours of annual training in child development.
- Are certified teachers through the state of Michigan.
- Are certified in first aid, adult and child CPR, and blood-borne pathogens.
- Have completed the following:
- Protecting God’s Children (VIRTUS)
- ALICE training
- EpiPen training
- Inhaler training